03-12-2020, 04:04 PM
That's great news! Basically, I was pretty much expecting them to do so... They're going the way of a few other schools before them that gained Regionally Accreditation, such as APUS, WGU, California Southern University, Westcliff and more... I wonder if they are going to keep their DEAC accreditation. I hope they do keep both and get additional secondary/programmatic accreditation as well.
What I'm more interested in is if they are going to keep accepting RA/NA and ACE and start accepting NCCRS credits. Further to that, I want to know if they're going to keep the maximum transfer at 90 credits or if they're going to bump that up. Last but not least, if you look at most of their degrees, you only need to do up to 11 proctor exams - what if you transfer in all 11, then there are no proctored courses, um... that needs to change.
To end this post, I actually want to see them add more programs that are NOT readily available elsewhere for cheap. Their degree offerings are already available with the Big 3 or other NA colleges/universities. I guess on this but I think they're just going to focus on degrees for the "growing" or popular degrees that are in demand.
What I'm more interested in is if they are going to keep accepting RA/NA and ACE and start accepting NCCRS credits. Further to that, I want to know if they're going to keep the maximum transfer at 90 credits or if they're going to bump that up. Last but not least, if you look at most of their degrees, you only need to do up to 11 proctor exams - what if you transfer in all 11, then there are no proctored courses, um... that needs to change.
To end this post, I actually want to see them add more programs that are NOT readily available elsewhere for cheap. Their degree offerings are already available with the Big 3 or other NA colleges/universities. I guess on this but I think they're just going to focus on degrees for the "growing" or popular degrees that are in demand.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)