(03-12-2020, 03:29 PM)gams007 Wrote: I thinks it sound good to have that accreditation I check the cost and it seems good you can transfer 90 credits to the school as maximum and paying around $1500,- you can have a bachelor degree.The charge is $17 per transferred course, not credit. So 90 credits would usually be 30 courses x $17 = $510.
(03-13-2020, 08:25 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: For the time being, they do not accept NCCRS, they do accept AP/CLEP/ACE credits though.
And of course, they will accept RA/NA credits, including verified foreign credits...
Link: https://www.uopeople.edu/become-student/...he-people/
This is accurate information from their materials, but I have had no luck getting them to accept CLEP credits. I've appealed and the CLEP credits still weren't accepted, with no reasoning given as to why. (As has been discussed on other threads, personal communication is where this university is weakest.)
In fact, I had way more than 90 credits that look like they are transfer-eligible looking at the course plans, but a little less than 60 credits were accepted. When I appealed, they reassigned the category of one of the courses that had been accepted (I think they changed it from "general elective" to "humanities"—something like that) but accepted no additional credits and, again, did/would not discuss/explain their reasoning to me.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)