Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All Sophia Courses Free as of today - 3-19-20!
(04-01-2020, 02:26 PM)natshar Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 01:46 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: sign up for everything but the Foundation courses unless you go to Excelsior or other schools that accept them as general education electives.

Even if the schools don't accept them I think the foundation courses are great to build your skills. 

If your skills aren't ready for college algebra, for example, do foundations of algebra first to build your skills up. I did that and found Sophia's foundations of Algebra to really helpful prep for algebra and other advanced math courses. The foundations of Algebra lifted my confidence of what I could do math wise. And I personally didn't do foundations of stats or English but I browsed the course content and it looks like it could be helpful. If you aren't used to writing papers or your math skills aren't the greatest these might be good places to start espically since they are free.

I completely agree! I did all three of the foundations courses a while back and found them to be great review.
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: All Sophia Courses Free as of today - 3-19-20! - by MNomadic - 04-01-2020, 02:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 9,862 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 862 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 255,890 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,192 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 793 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,395 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,437 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  PCC "Free" Credits - A Slight Increase MEarlBITW 12 3,338 04-26-2026, 10:22 AM
Last Post: MEarlBITW
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,299 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,505 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)