Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
upper level advice
#8
(04-20-2020, 04:20 PM)dfrecore Wrote: If your company will pay for SUNY-Empire, you should go there.  They allow for ACE credits as part of the 90cr transfer, so you should DEFINITELY do a plan for them.

What degree were you looking at?  They have the Interdisciplinary/Multidisciplinary degree there which is just like the BALS/BSLS degrees, so if you need that, they have it.  And if you already have 20cr of residency, then you'd be crazy not to stay.

I was going to go for the Liberal Arts degree plan because I felt it was the most liberal (no pun intended) with the classes I could take.  I would love to possibly have a business or finance degree if doable in a reasonable amount of time.  All and all, speed is probably most import first for me.  I currently I am registered to be able to take classes the summer.  I had to register as a non degree seeking student for the time being just to be able to register for summer classes.  Could I lets say take upper level finance and or business classes that would also fit into a Liberal Arts degree?

One other thing.  Although, they take ACE credit, they seem to be limited to only 4 or so Sophia classes.  Is it possible they would still take Sophia classes that are listed on their transfer page?

This is what they say they take on their transfer page https://www.esc.edu/degree-planning-acad...t-project/

Thanks again for all your suggestions.  I really appreciate it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
upper level advice - by mdel210201 - 04-20-2020, 01:34 PM
RE: upper level advice - by dfrecore - 04-20-2020, 01:46 PM
RE: upper level advice - by mdel210201 - 04-20-2020, 02:03 PM
RE: upper level advice - by bjcheung77 - 04-20-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: upper level advice - by mdel210201 - 04-20-2020, 03:24 PM
RE: upper level advice - by dfrecore - 04-20-2020, 04:20 PM
RE: upper level advice - by mdel210201 - 04-21-2020, 08:45 AM
RE: upper level advice - by dfrecore - 04-21-2020, 02:17 PM
RE: upper level advice - by hsfamfun - 04-21-2020, 08:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 820 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 2,015 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  I went crazy and bought 5 - Level 7 Diploma's... bjcheung77 17 10,339 04-19-2026, 09:18 AM
Last Post: wow
  OTHM Level 7 Public Admin Channy 0 785 02-18-2026, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Channy
  International Student (Chile) seeking advice: South College vs. GGU (UpGrad) for DBA? qwiqwiqwi 9 3,042 01-29-2026, 01:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice is needed/Immigration EB3 Visa Sterberg3333 7 2,330 01-14-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Level 5 TEFL Diploma - £120 Kalas 13 4,725 01-06-2026, 02:25 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  Online undergraduate 300/400(0) level Political Science Stonybeach 6 2,918 08-20-2025, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Self Paced Spanish Upper Level Courses TESOLer12 0 2,128 04-03-2025, 02:18 AM
Last Post: TESOLer12
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,340 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)