05-14-2020, 01:51 PM
(05-14-2020, 10:23 AM)rachel83az Wrote: My understanding was that you want to enroll now before any possible catalog changes on July 1st. And that if you don't enroll then you're not locked in and they may change things up on you before you get a chance to enroll.
For me, I applied in 2019. I didn't enroll or take a TECEP until March 2020. My catalog still shows as 2019a on my evaluation.
OnlineDegree
Intro to Marketing and Strategy ($9) | Intro to Microeconomics ($9)
Study
Intro to Managerial Accounting ($70) | Advanced Accounting ($70) | Managerial Accounting ($80) | Intermediate Accounting 2 ($90) | Intermediate Accounting I ($90) | Cybersecurity Policies & Management ($80) | Management Information Systems ($80) | Data Structures & Algorithms ($80) | Intro to Programming ($70) | Computer Architecture ($70) | Calculus ($80) Database Management ($80)
Systems Analysis & Design ($70) | Discrete Math ($80) | Intro to Operation Systems ($80)
Saylor.org
Intro to Computer Science I ($25)
Intro to Marketing and Strategy ($9) | Intro to Microeconomics ($9)
Study
Intro to Managerial Accounting ($70) | Advanced Accounting ($70) | Managerial Accounting ($80) | Intermediate Accounting 2 ($90) | Intermediate Accounting I ($90) | Cybersecurity Policies & Management ($80) | Management Information Systems ($80) | Data Structures & Algorithms ($80) | Intro to Programming ($70) | Computer Architecture ($70) | Calculus ($80) Database Management ($80)
Systems Analysis & Design ($70) | Discrete Math ($80) | Intro to Operation Systems ($80)
Saylor.org
Intro to Computer Science I ($25)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)