Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Well.. I'm in a pickle
#1
Im in mandatory quarantine in Japan spanning approx 18 days.  So I've got alot of free time. 
I'm missing Chem 2 with lab to graduate. I'm not allowed anything to be delivered to me nor is esciencelabs delivering anything to FPO/AA which rules out TESU and SDC courses.
Does anybody know of an RA college that hosts thier Chem 2 labs virtually?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Well.. I'm in a pickle - by 22gunsonfire - 05-20-2020, 05:00 PM
RE: Well.. I'm in a pickle - by udi - 05-20-2020, 09:47 PM
RE: Well.. I'm in a pickle - by 22gunsonfire - 05-20-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: Well.. I'm in a pickle - by udi - 05-21-2020, 12:35 AM
RE: Well.. I'm in a pickle - by 22gunsonfire - 05-21-2020, 01:15 AM
RE: Well.. I'm in a pickle - by lillingworth - 05-21-2020, 01:41 AM
RE: Well.. I'm in a pickle - by 22gunsonfire - 05-21-2020, 02:07 AM
RE: Well.. I'm in a pickle - by lillingworth - 05-20-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Well.. I'm in a pickle - by lillingworth - 05-21-2020, 02:53 AM
RE: Well.. I'm in a pickle - by 22gunsonfire - 05-21-2020, 04:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)