06-02-2020, 03:47 PM
(06-02-2020, 03:43 PM)LevelUP Wrote:That is because they split mine in 3 terms. I ask tesu to split mine three ways in three terms since I will start in July and graduate in 9 months thus not needing a 4 term. You can do this if you sent in a large volume of credits to them. I really only need the sos 110 and capstone but willing taking 10 extra credits as tesu probably wants to avoid the residency waiver.(06-02-2020, 03:17 PM)maxxor6868 Wrote: Actually the info above is outdated. The example is still true but the pell grant has gone up since than. So actually its 6345 now max instead of 4228. Pell basically cuts out the tuition if you take 16 credits exactly and avoid the residency waiver. For me I owe about 150 each term x 3 = 450 plus my graduation fee to cut me out about 750 total for my entire tuition.
I got $6345 max Pell Grant which is $1586 over each of 4 terms.
So if each credit is $379 and a total of 6cr. How you end up owing just $150 per term?
My math you should owe $688 per term unless they also factored in a student loan amount that was taken.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)