Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Proctored exam with Sophia courses?
#11
(06-02-2020, 04:32 PM)Cammilynn Wrote: Wow!! You guys are Awesome!! Everything I needed to know. I just signed up for environmental science. Do not like the platform, but I’m going to suck it up and get through it. Can’t be picky when it’s free. I’ll update when I’m done.


Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net

The Environmental Science course from Sophia is a really good course. I learned a lot and while the subject matter did not generally interest me, the presentation was just varied enough to keep me interested and motivated to finish.  Good luck!
WGU MBA 2022
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!




[-] The following 1 user Likes GizmoJack's post:
  • Cammilynn
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Proctored exam with Sophia courses? - by GizmoJack - 06-03-2020, 06:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meta Courses Renewed Mint Berry Crunch 0 58 8 hours ago
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,384 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 910 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,293 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,209 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 822 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,445 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,459 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,312 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,555 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)