Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Proctored exam with Sophia courses?
#14
(06-02-2020, 09:31 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 04:32 PM)Cammilynn Wrote: Wow!! You guys are Awesome!! Everything I needed to know. I just signed up for environmental science. Do not like the platform, but I’m going to suck it up and get through it. Can’t be picky when it’s free. I’ll update when I’m done.


Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net

I'm taking Environmental Science through Sophia. I'm halfway through the course. It's not bad. Much better platform than onlinedegree.com which had 45 minute videos and the questions didn't match the videos at all. Sophia is all open book for the milestones too which is nice.


I just finished the 3rd milestone. I see that the Final milestone allows 90 minutes. Have you reached the Final milestone yet? If so do you remember how many questions it has?


Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Proctored exam with Sophia courses? - by Cammilynn - 06-04-2020, 08:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,021 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 873 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 255,998 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,194 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 797 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,404 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,443 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,300 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,511 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,158 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)