07-06-2020, 05:06 PM
(07-06-2020, 04:47 PM)ss20ts Wrote:(07-06-2020, 04:39 PM)GizmoJack Wrote: Thanks Merlin,
This is potentially huge for me. I'm currently a TESU student. I am planning to complete all requirements for graduation by mid-Jan 2021. Based on TESU's graduation timeline, I will miss the March deadline for graduation and it looks like I will have to wait almost 6 months to receive a diploma in June. I'm not sure I want to or can afford to wait that long. Thanks for this info, I definitely have to investigate WGU more to see how many credits will transfer.
Something to keep in mind with WGU....they require you to complete 30 credits with them. So only 90 credits transfer in. If you're not that far into the courses that's one thing, but if you're past the 75% completed at TESU mark, then it's probably better to finish there.
Thanks for the note. I think I'm good on the 90 credit limit. My concerns would be how many credits WGU accepts and can I complete those 30+ credits before June 2021. Obviously, if it's close, I will stay with the TESU plan, but if I can shave 2-6 months off of graduation, this would be of great benefit to me.
WGU MBA 2022
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)