Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Columbus Business School or UCLA Anderson School of Management?
#27
(07-22-2020, 05:26 PM)ThatBankDude Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 07:34 PM)HogwartsSchool Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 02:37 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: If work is not paying for it and you're using your GI Bill, I would recommend going for a Masters program (if you don't already have a Masters).  Go for something that you're interested in, instead of an undergraduate or graduate executive certificate.  I think the current and future ROI on a Masters will be much better, even though you may not need it now.  There are plenty of Masters available from the usual providers such as Coursera, Edx, with "Brand Name" Masters degrees, you may be better of with the $24K MBA from Boston University.

I agree with bjcheung77. Go for a masters degree, have you thought about HES (Harvard extension school)? Their masters degree in management cost around $35K, or going Edx route (MIT supply chain certificate), then HES masters in management will cost around $22K. That's around the same cost as Columbia or UCLA certificates.

Do you get an @harvard.edu email with HES? I genuinely do not know. I know this Columbia certificate gets the OP an @columbia.edu email along with Alumni status. That’s huge in the business world.

Yes. [email protected] - https://www.extension.harvard.edu/resour...l-services
HES - Yes. Alumni status - https://alumni.extension.harvard.edu/about
HES is part of Harvard University - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_Extension_School

note: I don't understand the demand for the email addresses? I have been in the business world for the past 20 years and never come across a demand for a school's email address. Can you please explain further the benefits of the email address?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Columbus Business School or UCLA Anderson School of Management? - by HogwartsSchool - 07-22-2020, 06:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 3 3,577 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,302 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Medical School Choices - Extra Options Available bjcheung77 0 1,106 03-16-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CS degree for research grad school ECE focus Miaki 5 2,185 02-13-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: mundi5
  Looking for a school for science classes like Chem Heath 4 2,007 01-25-2026, 08:36 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Oakford Academy - International Language School bjcheung77 6 4,308 12-15-2025, 11:29 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Mergers, Partnerships, Private school choice bjcheung77 0 993 11-27-2025, 02:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Audacia Novatio - Super cheap but unnaccredited school CollegeStudentAC 7 2,661 11-17-2025, 09:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graduated - graduate school supernoms 5 2,292 11-07-2025, 03:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cornerstone University BS Strategic Management 100% Mobile Churchd 11 5,777 07-21-2025, 12:36 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)