Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sophia, only 2 courses active at one time
#65
(07-27-2020, 06:25 PM)Sunshine326 Wrote: I needed to get 6 courses done by 8/1 on Saylor. I enrolled in all 6 on 5/26 and started plugging away. I also saw the new landing page saying I could only have 2 classes open at one time. None of my classes were removed and I was able to complete all and submit successfully so I'm not sure if they allowed it because i was in progress with all of them or what. For what it's worth, I never read any of the material, just ploughed through all of the questions and then did the milestones - for all 6. Then I went and did all of the finals on 1 day. Just a suggestion, since it's all open book, don't bother studying. Just go for it!

I think you mean Sophia not Saylor. :Smile Yes, you were allowed to have 6 courses because you enrolled in them before the 2 course limit policy was instated.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sophia, only 2 courses active at one time - by ss20ts - 07-27-2020, 06:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,214 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 887 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,101 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,201 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 815 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,427 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,455 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,305 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,530 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,160 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)