09-13-2020, 09:13 PM
Long time lurker / learner here. I had completed the FEMA courses years ago and TESU transfered them in, credits and courses below, but then they changed policies and I can no longer use them. Is there something I can do with these? I just recently re-enrolled at TESU to try and get some kind of degree (they are giving me 69 credits towards BALS) and am wondering if it would be worth it to go somewhere else where I could utilize more credits.
TIA
PLA-100 OL001 Intro Prior Learning Assessmnt
CHE-111 OL010 General Chemistry I
ENS-200 Environmental Science
HEA-103 Here's To Your Health
SOS-304 Drugs and Society
ENC-101 English Composition I
ENC-102 English Composition II
LIT-291 Analysis & Interpre Literature
LIT-292 Analysis and Inter of Lit II
SOS-110 OL010 Living in the Information Age
GEO-151 OL009 Physical Geology
ART-100 OL011 A World of Art
SOC-101 OL012 Introduction to Sociology
COS-101 Introduction to Computers
EDM-193 Livestock in Disasters
EDM-203 Exercise Design
EDM-232 Intro, Residential Coastal Coa
EDM-242 Anticip Hazardous Weather &
EDM-140 Introduction to Mitigation
EDM-155 Orien. Haz Mat for Med. Prsnnl
EDM-241 Mitigation for Homeowners
EDM-207 Leadership and Influence
EDM-208 Decision Making & Problem Solv
EDM-209 Effective Communications
EDM-210 Developing & Managing Voluntee
EDM-224 Emergency Planning
EDM-101 Emer.Prog.Mgr.Orient.To Posit.
EDM-190 Build.For Earthqua.Of Tomorrow
EDM-191 Animals in Disaster-A
EDM-192 Animals in Disaster-B Com Plan
EDM-107 Principles of Emer Management
ATC-201 Navigation I
AVM-330 Aircraft Electrical Systems
ELT-102 Basic Electronics Lab
MAI-251 Maintenance Management
MAN-201 Principles of Supervision
AOJ-401 Terrorism
POS-315 International Relations I
ELE-141 Electrical Wiring
BUE-101 Personal Finance
MAN-201 Principles of Supervision
ELM-171 Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
AVF-122 Private Pilot Rotocraft Flight
COS-332 Computer Organization
ELC-201 Electronic Commn Systems
ELC-323 Radar
ELD-311 Microprocessors
ELM-151 Computer Repair I: Module Lev
MSC-131 Marksmanship
MSC-161 Outdoor/Survival Skills
PEA-199 Spec. Stud. in Selected Topics
AUM-111 Basic Auto Mechanics
AUM-114 Auto Suspensions and Brakes
AUM-121 Suspension & Alignment
ENC-101 English Composition I
TIA
PLA-100 OL001 Intro Prior Learning Assessmnt
CHE-111 OL010 General Chemistry I
ENS-200 Environmental Science
HEA-103 Here's To Your Health
SOS-304 Drugs and Society
ENC-101 English Composition I
ENC-102 English Composition II
LIT-291 Analysis & Interpre Literature
LIT-292 Analysis and Inter of Lit II
SOS-110 OL010 Living in the Information Age
GEO-151 OL009 Physical Geology
ART-100 OL011 A World of Art
SOC-101 OL012 Introduction to Sociology
COS-101 Introduction to Computers
EDM-193 Livestock in Disasters
EDM-203 Exercise Design
EDM-232 Intro, Residential Coastal Coa
EDM-242 Anticip Hazardous Weather &
EDM-140 Introduction to Mitigation
EDM-155 Orien. Haz Mat for Med. Prsnnl
EDM-241 Mitigation for Homeowners
EDM-207 Leadership and Influence
EDM-208 Decision Making & Problem Solv
EDM-209 Effective Communications
EDM-210 Developing & Managing Voluntee
EDM-224 Emergency Planning
EDM-101 Emer.Prog.Mgr.Orient.To Posit.
EDM-190 Build.For Earthqua.Of Tomorrow
EDM-191 Animals in Disaster-A
EDM-192 Animals in Disaster-B Com Plan
EDM-107 Principles of Emer Management
ATC-201 Navigation I
AVM-330 Aircraft Electrical Systems
ELT-102 Basic Electronics Lab
MAI-251 Maintenance Management
MAN-201 Principles of Supervision
AOJ-401 Terrorism
POS-315 International Relations I
ELE-141 Electrical Wiring
BUE-101 Personal Finance
MAN-201 Principles of Supervision
ELM-171 Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
AVF-122 Private Pilot Rotocraft Flight
COS-332 Computer Organization
ELC-201 Electronic Commn Systems
ELC-323 Radar
ELD-311 Microprocessors
ELM-151 Computer Repair I: Module Lev
MSC-131 Marksmanship
MSC-161 Outdoor/Survival Skills
PEA-199 Spec. Stud. in Selected Topics
AUM-111 Basic Auto Mechanics
AUM-114 Auto Suspensions and Brakes
AUM-121 Suspension & Alignment
ENC-101 English Composition I


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)