09-15-2020, 07:24 AM
(09-15-2020, 06:19 AM)echo64 Wrote: So for people who sent in an ACE transcript do you remember how long it took for them to show up in ROAR on the unofficial transcripts page?
You can look at your transcript status on the ACE portal to verify when it was retrieved and by whom. That said, I found no consistency between when a transcript was received versus when it was evaluated and posted at PTCC. If its longer than three weeks or so, I would contact the registrar's office though. I had to do that a couple of time.
Doctor of Healthcare Administration (DHA), Doctor of Ministry (DMin), Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), Master of Arts in Counseling (MA), Master of Arts in Religion (MAR), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM), Master of Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics (MFND), Master of Arts in Social Sciences (MA), Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies (BA), Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN), Associate of Science in Healthcare Administration (AS), Associate of Applied Sciences in BOG General Studies (AAS)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)