Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Computer Science Degree Plan 9/2020
#1
Hi there, I finished at business degree at TESU one year ago and I am coming back for more. 

I want a computer science degree and I would like to complete it as efficiently as possible based off time , money, and energy. 


I already have a Thomas Edision degree so that should knock out the first 60 credits of general education requirements, I didn't take SOS-110 the first time so maybe they'll make me take that. we'll get there when we get there. 
The computer science degree also conveniently has 21 credits of electives I can just fill in with prior credits (81 total). so that leaves 39 to go if I am optimistic about them not making me take SOS-110. (Because I've already met that requirement) 
I also need 18 upper level credits, some people have posted that the capstone applies as an upper level course but I would like to get that confirmed from admissions

The 39 Credits break down as follow 12 Classes + Capstone
Capstone 

Required Classes (6)

Intro to Programming Study.com(SDC)
Data Structures Study.com(SDC)
Calculus - Straighterline
Discrete Math (SDC)
Intro to Operating Systems (SDC) 
Computer Architecture (SDC) UL 

Electives (6)

Database Management SDC UL
Systems Analysis and Design SDC UL
Management Information Systems Davar codes as 301 UL (needs to be confirmed)
C Programming SDC 
Upper Level TESU Class
Upper Level TESU Class 

If I can find a way to get upper level CS credit through non TESU routes where it is not a four year college route I'll take it. 
Looking for the easiest classes at TESU as well because it look's like i'll need at least 2 if not 3 if the Davar class doesn't get coded as 301. but that is what it says on davar. 

The three upper level classes I might need to take are 301 MIS, 351 Software Engineering, and Artifical Intelligence 451, or possibly network technology. I am not sure that cybersecurity classes are allowed in the electives section. But if the Davar class goes through then it'll just be AI and sofware engineering. fingers crossed. 

Any feedback or help is welcome!!










CIS-301 Management Information Systems from Davar Academy Test 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU Computer Science Degree Plan 9/2020 - by jsarles - 09-16-2020, 11:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,364 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,072 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 2 314 09-22-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Notyourgirl
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 262 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 3 783 08-30-2026, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Big Grin Considering TESU - Bachelors ASAP bustinjon 16 3,577 08-30-2026, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,483 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Completing TESU History BA Wayne195 1 549 06-25-2026, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 635 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,446 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)