Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Australian/European levels of education - EQF, RQF, SCQF.
#6
(05-03-2020, 10:51 PM)TopHatWombat Wrote: I personally appreciate the Aussie AQF. I think it's a superior schema than what we have here in the United States. In particular, I think the diploma levels are a great idea for those that are not uni bound, but still want to prepare for a career. I also like how they structure the credential path in my field (accounting), as a professional development program, rather than a university degree program (although both can be had in parallel).

Its also good for respecializing. They recently added UG Certificates to the same level as a standard Diploma so workers can upskill and start a new career.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Australian/European levels of education - EQF, RQF, SCQF. - by Thorne - 10-13-2020, 06:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our education system is worse than people know sanantone 19 4,139 04-27-2026, 12:30 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Thoughts on this op-ed in Chronicle of Higher Education? EliEverIsAHero 6 2,693 04-12-2026, 08:40 PM
Last Post: EliEverIsAHero
  Education-Related Resolutions? wow 10 3,620 01-08-2026, 12:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Leveraging German citizenship for Education/Career EliEverIsAHero 3 1,376 01-03-2026, 04:59 PM
Last Post: wow
  Black Friday 2025: Education Deals! housecat 6 4,223 12-01-2025, 10:15 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Department of Education gone? GoBroncos95 27 16,352 04-09-2025, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Haddep
  AI Outline - Education Textbook bjcheung77 1 2,604 10-08-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Vent: 1-byte people in education berlinerd 3 2,115 11-17-2023, 05:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Immigration and education level Personherebb9 7 3,286 10-30-2022, 03:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Conversation About Inflation, Life Abroad, and Education Kal Di 0 1,659 05-31-2022, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Kal Di

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)