Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BSBA GM -TESU help with degree plan
#1
I am trying to finish my BSBA since 2012(90 credits back then) on and off. Being unemployed now, I have more time and motivation to finally do it.  I started this year in January, took 4 courses at TESU.

Now I am on the 2020 catalog with 78 credits earned. (technically 87, TESU is still evalu my 9 credits form Sophia)
I have a Pell grant and Sophia $149 membership.

I want to finish my degree fast and easy.

I know that I need to take a capstone(probably in 2021) at TESU with another easy course.  With Pell, I have to take 2 courses minimum.  But the rest I can take somewhere else.

I  aprriciet any sugestions

I. General Education Requirements

COM-209 Public Speaking > Public Speaking  >  (To Be Taken)--Sophia
SOC-101 Introduction to Sociology > Intro to Sociology >  (Completed)--Sophia
PHI-180 Introduction to Ethics > Introduction to Ethics >  (Completed)--Sophia
CIS-107 Computer Concepts and Applications >  Intro to IT >  (In progress)--Sophia
STA-201 Principles of statistics >  Introduction to Statistics >  (Completed)--Sophia
POS-110 American Government > American Government >  (To Be Taken)--InstantCert

II. Professional Business Requirements

LAW-201 Business Law > Business Law >  (To Be Taken)--Sophia
FIN-200 Principles of Finance > Principles of Finance  >  (In progress)--Sophia
BUS-311 Business in Society or MAN-372 International Management--?
MAN-373 Managerial Communications--?
BUS-421 Business Administration Capstone--(To Be Taken)--TESU

III. Area of Study: General Management

A: GMS Required
MAR-310 Principles of Sales--?--Group 2
(FIN-331 Financial Institutes and Markets)--? for ACC-201 Intermediate Accounting I --If not approved by TESU--Group 1 

B: GMS Elective Area
Not sure what to do with that one--Group 2
Completed:
TESU - BSBA General Management (2021)
TESU - ASNSM Computer Science (2021)

IT Certificates:
A+, N+, S+, AWS Cloud Pract
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BSBA GM -TESU help with degree plan - by dodek101 - 10-13-2020, 09:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,377 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,115 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 2 341 09-22-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Notyourgirl
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 268 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 3 786 08-30-2026, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Big Grin Considering TESU - Bachelors ASAP bustinjon 16 3,597 08-30-2026, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,490 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Completing TESU History BA Wayne195 1 552 06-25-2026, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 639 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,458 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)