10-15-2020, 09:56 AM
(10-15-2020, 01:53 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Just FYI, the easiest and cheapest way to lock in your catalog, rather than taking more courses, would be to pay for a TECEP. If you need to give yourself a breather before continuing on, this would be a great way to do so. Then you could do the capstone and the cornerstone together under the Pell Grant? That could save you some money and headache in the long run.
Thanks. From what I have read in this forum, there is Medical Terminology TECEP. I can just take it or I need to pass it as well in order to lock the catalog? I pass the cornerstone(SOS-110) back in January, I only need BUS-421 capstone.
Completed:
TESU - BSBA General Management (2021)
TESU - ASNSM Computer Science (2021)
IT Certificates:
A+, N+, S+, AWS Cloud Pract
TESU - BSBA General Management (2021)
TESU - ASNSM Computer Science (2021)
IT Certificates:
A+, N+, S+, AWS Cloud Pract


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)