10-18-2020, 07:24 PM
(10-18-2020, 05:25 PM)doom Wrote: For those of you who have taken CSM, just access https://www.csmlearn.com and log in with your account, hover with your mouse over the certificate button on the upper right corner and click on "My CSM Certificate". This will bring you to a webpage where your can request your badge simply by clicking on a button. I got my badge in seconds.
Thanks for the tip. On my screen it was not that button, but something in the center of the page when I logged in and then a second click that said "I"ll get it later. Let's Move on".
and apparently after getting the badge just now, I got to do the course survey. Looks like I forgot to do the survey when I did the course. Finally have access to the career part. I guess I was so happy to finish and get it on ACE transcript that I didn't look before.
thanks for help.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)