10-21-2020, 11:47 PM
(10-21-2020, 09:51 PM)Seagull Wrote: The badge system strikes me as odd and not very professional IMHO.
Odd/Unprofessional?
Perhaps but "different" is what comes to mind for me. I have Cisco and CompTIA certification badges already thru Acclaim that are fully recognized and accepted by the industry as well as for college credit from participating schools like WGU. Adding ACE seems natural.
Sending a "digital transcript" is as easy as entering a school or employer's name & email and clicking "Send". There is little to no cost to the organization to send transcripts electronically, hence, no charge for the student. If it works the same for ACE credits, this will be awesome!
The larger question is; How will certain providers, who currently have little to no presence on this platform (Sophia, Saylor, etc...), integrate to this new process?
WGU MBA 2022
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)