10-28-2020, 05:45 AM
As I understand, we'll at least be able to send "one last" transcript in November from the old ACE system. I'm actually going to be doing that because I'm trying to transfer in combined TEEX credits to TESU. It's nerve-wracking to be doing everything in a rush like this. At least with Sophia we knew that the courses would still be there after the end of the freebies and that there were still alternatives for most of the credits if the Sophia courses went back up to $300 apiece. This? Who knows what's going on.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)