Yeah haven't figured out how to add new course one has completed into Acclaim?!?!
All my computer certifications were automatically added to Acclaim. I used the same email address with Comptia , MS and Acclaim. Now how to figure ISC2, thats registered to a different email address.
ahh figured it out... .you can add additional email addresses into your Acclaim profile. Once I added it, the ISC2 CISSP popped right into my Acclaim dashboard!
Pathfinder ... no ACE will not accept any new classes.
The service has moved to Acclaim.
All my computer certifications were automatically added to Acclaim. I used the same email address with Comptia , MS and Acclaim. Now how to figure ISC2, thats registered to a different email address.
ahh figured it out... .you can add additional email addresses into your Acclaim profile. Once I added it, the ISC2 CISSP popped right into my Acclaim dashboard!
Pathfinder ... no ACE will not accept any new classes.
The service has moved to Acclaim.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)