(11-10-2020, 11:18 AM)Pats20 Wrote: Question ? With all the changes and uncertainty what would be the safest way to make sure all of your ace credits From Sophia are Accepted at tesu ? I know the obvious way is to apply and enroll but what if your plan is to complete all courses through outside providers like study.com and your plan is to just take the cornerstone and capstone through tesu. Which will be probably around 2 years away. Get what I’m trying to say ? You can’t enroll at tesu until it’s time to take those last two courses. So there’s a possible risk spending a couple of years knocking out provider courses through Study.com Danvar instantcert Sophia coppersmiths ect.
I would suggest that you enroll at TESU now. It will cost you $50 to register for the Medical Terminology TECEP test which will give you enrollment status for at least 1 year. You don't actually have to take the test, just sign up and pay for it.
You will also get academic evaluations and help with degree planning for free, not to mention you would lock in a course catalog that would exempt you from possible future changes the school may take. There is really very little downside to enrolling now vs waiting for two years.
WGU MBA 2022
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)