Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is TESU asking the impossible Re: TEEX credits?
#21
You literally cannot add the individual courses once you've added the groups. I tried. Just in case there was some policy change that I/we were missing.

I contacted ACE about the situation a few days ago and haven't heard anything back.

I contacted TEEX a few days ago and haven't heard back from them either (they were prompt before when I had technical issues). I am very annoyed about this.


Attached Files
.png   TEEX denied.png (Size: 31.44 KB / Downloads: 44)
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Is TESU asking the impossible Re: TEEX credits? - by rachel83az - 11-20-2020, 03:03 PM
RE: Is TESU asking the impossible Re: TEEX credits? - by Seagull - 01-01-2021, 11:34 PM
RE: Is TESU asking the impossible Re: TEEX credits? - by Seagull - 01-02-2021, 09:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 5,958 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
  PCC "Free" Credits - A Slight Increase MEarlBITW 12 3,335 04-26-2026, 10:22 AM
Last Post: MEarlBITW
  Core complete from sophia credits? CocaCola 4 3,138 01-11-2026, 06:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,517 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AA Degree @ TESU - help with choosing courses kevinmane 3 1,721 12-09-2025, 02:43 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  Straighterline transfers straight to TESU or have to go through ACE? suzycupcake 8 2,976 11-13-2025, 12:10 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Saylor courses currently accepted at TESU? JayKosmos 9 3,188 11-07-2025, 03:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Looking for the Easiest Study.com Upper-Level Courses for TESU Liberal Arts n0fx 2 2,454 09-02-2025, 06:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CS50 on EdX issues ACE credits?! Robson 17 16,820 08-31-2025, 11:01 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Not getting ACE credits for Microsoft certs on Credly Pikachu 1 1,545 07-26-2025, 07:24 AM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)