11-25-2020, 04:40 PM
(11-25-2020, 03:32 PM)dfrecore Wrote: I think they're going to have to continue sending them until all of the issues with old courses not being able to be added is fixed. I can't imagine they're going to say "sorry, everything you earned prior to 2020 is gone." That just doesn't make sense.
Not only does it not make sense, it would also, I suspect, delegitimise the whole concept of ACE credits. If there's a sentiment that the credits can simply 'disappear' with little notice, why would anyone want to spend too much time earning ACE credits? One of the risks with NCCRS credits is they're held by the provider - that provider goes under, and your credits go under too. ACE feels a lot more assured simply because there's a reliable agency at the core.
I think we need to just hold tight and let them organise this. Changeovers are hard, and the scope is always much wider, and problems more complex, than predicted.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)