11-29-2020, 07:36 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2020, 08:34 PM by any4yeardegree.)
I should have included more info in my previous post.
I applied to TESU today and want to send my ACE transcript soon, before ACE stops their electronic transcript service. The email I received after applying to TESU indicated it would take 3 to 5 business days to prior to getting an admission decision. I also emailed the registrar at TESU a week ago and asked if I sent my transcript now but didn't apply immediately, would they hold it for a week or two, if I haven't been formally admitted to the university. The registrar never answered.
I've also been talking with a TESU admission specialist who said the electronic transcript service offered by ACE is not ending soon, only the paper transcript service. Just case there's a disconnect between TESU and ACE, I would like to send my ACE transcript before the end of the day on November 30. I don't want the TESU registrar to discard my transcript because I haven't been formally admitted yet.
Yes, I should have done things sooner but I'm between jobs and counting every penny.
Advice?
I just found the quote below on TESU's website concerning sending your transcripts to TESU. It's on this page if you want to read it. https://www.tesu.edu/current-students/send-transcripts
I applied to TESU today and want to send my ACE transcript soon, before ACE stops their electronic transcript service. The email I received after applying to TESU indicated it would take 3 to 5 business days to prior to getting an admission decision. I also emailed the registrar at TESU a week ago and asked if I sent my transcript now but didn't apply immediately, would they hold it for a week or two, if I haven't been formally admitted to the university. The registrar never answered.
I've also been talking with a TESU admission specialist who said the electronic transcript service offered by ACE is not ending soon, only the paper transcript service. Just case there's a disconnect between TESU and ACE, I would like to send my ACE transcript before the end of the day on November 30. I don't want the TESU registrar to discard my transcript because I haven't been formally admitted yet.
Yes, I should have done things sooner but I'm between jobs and counting every penny.
Advice?
I just found the quote below on TESU's website concerning sending your transcripts to TESU. It's on this page if you want to read it. https://www.tesu.edu/current-students/send-transcripts
- "PROFESSIONAL TRAINING REVIEWED BY ACE (American Council on Education) and NCCRS (National CCRS)
TESU also awards credit for professional training that has been reviewed by ACE and NCCRS. For more information about professional training please visit Professional Training Programs.
TESU requires an official transcript for ACE-reviewed professional training, which as of November 2020, are provided through the Credly’s Acclaim Platform, and an official transcript from the credit-awarding organization for NCCRS-reviewed professional training."


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)