Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Drexel University - Certificate in Leadership ($199 Online) w/Certificate attached
#21
(12-02-2020, 09:22 AM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: I'm so sorry that I'm late to comment here, but Life Long Learning, I'm doing the University of Arkansas course in Capitalism that you did. I wanted to comment on here because it looks like from the Drexel certificate you uploaded, that the certificate is provided through MindEdge which is a third party company. It depends on what you're looking for, but I just wanted to note that several, if not all, of Duke University's professional education programs are also run by MindEdge. If prestige or brand matters to you, I'd opt for Duke. I completed a certificate through Duke in Business Communications. It says Duke on it with the MindEdge logo on the side. I also did some Human Resource Management courses via the institution. The prices for the Duke courses go as low as 95 dollars, in case anyone didn't know on here.  The link is https://learnmore.duke.edu/certificates  I think several universities must use MindEdge's services.

The third-party Mindedge certificates regardless of Duke or Drexel are just that a waste of time compared to the University of Arkansas Certificate in Capitalism which is the real deal.  Duke/Drexel will never know who you are.

In the end, you will feel more achievement with the one University of Arkansas Certificate than 20 MOOCs.
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).
 





[-] The following 2 users Like Life Long Learning's post:
  • nomaduser, Pikachu
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Drexel University - Certificate in Leadership ($199 Online) w/Certificate attached - by Life Long Learning - 12-02-2020, 12:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Wisconsin Flex BSIST spacecadet17 1 373 09-12-2026, 11:19 PM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
  California Coast University. Danalynn25 0 284 09-11-2026, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Danalynn25
  University of Wisconsin has a self-paced, competency-based program MikeHez 36 20,107 09-07-2026, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  American Public University System Completes Planned Combination Charles Fout 4 736 08-06-2026, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Claremont Lincoln University ReyMysterioso 7 1,337 07-30-2026, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Newlane University - My experience so far tsgreer 44 55,621 07-12-2026, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Danalynn25
  Liberty Online AA, BS, and Courses Taught in Spanish Jonathan Whatley 2 730 07-04-2026, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Purdue Global University doctorate BigJohn1975 1 770 06-03-2026, 04:14 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Winthrop University - Bachelor of Professional Studies (B.P.S) CBE karehiro 6 3,489 05-26-2026, 10:57 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  University of West Alabama offers CBE degree tracks (per-credit pricing) RbxFunRocks 4 1,652 04-21-2026, 04:19 PM
Last Post: ss20ts

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)