12-02-2020, 03:15 PM
In positive news, I got on a chat with Sophia again and once again inquired about my credits being added to Credly Acclaim. Rather than tell me it wasn't possible, they said they would have to put in a request with their IT department to populate them manually. After a couple of hours, I checked on Credly and sure enough 10 of the 15 classes have been added. I'll keep an eye out for the other five.
I emailed Shmoop and they answered essentially saying "We ended our partnership with ACE and don't do classes for college credit anymore." I'm trying to explain the platform switch to Credly Acclaim, but I have a feeling no action will be taken.
I emailed Shmoop and they answered essentially saying "We ended our partnership with ACE and don't do classes for college credit anymore." I'm trying to explain the platform switch to Credly Acclaim, but I have a feeling no action will be taken.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)