12-03-2020, 01:03 PM
Thanks raycathode for letting us know about TEEX. That would add to my StraighterLine/Study.com/Sophia.org... Hmm, so, I am getting my Sophia.org slowly added to my Acclaim/Credly badge system, the only thing missing are the ones that won't go through... which really won't affect me much like the Kaplan PLA, Institutes, the 3 Shmoop History courses I've taken for elective credit, and a few other cheapies or freebies.
Oh dear, I can't remember what's in my ACE, as they never sent me my final "transcript", they only sent it to TESU. Anyone know if Penn Foster is going to the Badge system? I haven't gotten those 3 courses yet either, dang... the horror of an upgrade to the system... we just have to wait until they fix the kinks... daunting but it'll hopefully be soon...
Oh dear, I can't remember what's in my ACE, as they never sent me my final "transcript", they only sent it to TESU. Anyone know if Penn Foster is going to the Badge system? I haven't gotten those 3 courses yet either, dang... the horror of an upgrade to the system... we just have to wait until they fix the kinks... daunting but it'll hopefully be soon...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)