Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BSBA GM -TESU help with degree plan
#40
(11-25-2020, 07:02 PM)dodek101 Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 06:41 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: YES! Congrats! Good job! Basically, you need to take one or courses at TESU.  One is the Business Law to bring up the GPA, it's a MUST if you want to get into a decent MBA program at the local or state college... I highly do not recommend taking Technical Communications as that can be transferred into TESU.  You should only take courses required at TESU that can't be transferable.  If you're not ready to take the Capstones, just take the one course Business Law, don't waste this on Tech Comm...

Thanks.

I just received my 2020/2021 FA Awards Letter to Accept or Reject offers from TESU:

DEC20 PELL $1265
MAR21 PELL $1265
and Loans

I am a little bit confuse about DEC20.  I am already taking Business Law at TESU in December Term.  I was wondering if they can move the DEC20 award to February?  What will happen if I accept DEC20 now?  I want to use the PELL grant for taking Business and Liber Art capstones in two different terms.
Completed:
TESU - BSBA General Management (2021)
TESU - ASNSM Computer Science (2021)

IT Certificates:
A+, N+, S+, AWS Cloud Pract
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BSBA GM -TESU help with degree plan - by dodek101 - 10-13-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: BSBA GM -TESU help with degree plan - by dodek101 - 12-09-2020, 01:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,381 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,132 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 348 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 273 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 3 787 08-30-2026, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Big Grin Considering TESU - Bachelors ASAP bustinjon 16 3,606 08-30-2026, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,491 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Completing TESU History BA Wayne195 1 554 06-25-2026, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 644 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,465 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)