12-17-2020, 11:18 PM
(12-17-2020, 11:16 PM)rachel83az Wrote: With Sophia, you must contact them via chat to have them manually add courses completed prior to October/November. For Coursera, check your email. I got an email with badge information immediately upon completing the course. If you didn't get that, go back to Coursera and check the last few "lessons" for the certificate. One was an opt-in to allow them to share your email with Credly/Acclaim so that you could get the badge.
Thank you I will check it
NEXT: Considering DBA, DIT or PhD
In Progress: MSU MBA
Completed: WGU MS-CIA & Ms University Isabel I, ENEB
TEEX: Cybersecurity 101 (4), Cybersecurity 201 (3), Cybersecurity 301 (3)
Sophia: Accounting (3), Project Management (3) Principles of Finance (3)
Coursera: Google IT Certification, and Google Project Management.
In Progress: MSU MBA
Completed: WGU MS-CIA & Ms University Isabel I, ENEB
TEEX: Cybersecurity 101 (4), Cybersecurity 201 (3), Cybersecurity 301 (3)
Sophia: Accounting (3), Project Management (3) Principles of Finance (3)
Coursera: Google IT Certification, and Google Project Management.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)