(12-30-2020, 11:46 PM)DanielDaCosta87 Wrote: I was with TESU, but it looks they changed the credit policy.
...
I am from Portugal. I have been here since 2013, i just decided to go back to the college. In Portugal I went to the College and finish the first year. I evaluated it and got 49 credits. ... It’s because that I came here if someone could help me with a plan or the best path to graduate.
If you have 49 foreign credits, then you likely would be ok with the new credit policy. Assuming that at least 24 of them would apply to your degree, you shouldn't need to go over the 90 max alternative credits.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)
PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)
PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)