01-01-2021, 09:21 PM
(01-01-2021, 08:28 PM)Whitepines Wrote: Roughly how many pages were your papers? Some people are saying their papers were 45 pages, which made me hesitant to take the course, but if it isn't necessary to write a 45 page capstone for every class, I'd take it just for the added knowledge.
My shortest was 14 pages as I had a brain fart and wasn't too interested in that subject. Otherwise mine ranged from 18-22... I think you've been on the other sister board, there was someone who did about 40-45 pages on each one as they're really into writing. I would too, but, I wasn't at all feeling the need for writing to explain things better. Sometimes I like it short and sweet... such as being blunt and concise. Further to that, don't think of finishing a course in 1 day, I highly recommend taking the time like I did to learn the material more, it took me about 7 months or a tad more to finish all 3 of mine...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)