Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BSBA GM -TESU help with degree plan
#59
(01-05-2021, 02:17 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 02:10 PM)dodek101 Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 01:55 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 01:28 PM)dodek101 Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 12:02 PM)Flelm Wrote: Hi Dodek,

It looks ok to me. The evaluation auto-hides groups if they're not needed, so that's why it's not showing group 1 (accounting) in the GMS required, and GMS Electives groups 1/2 are for UL/LL respectively. I believe I would maybe ask if they would accept LAS-401 or SOC-365 you already have, since Labor Law and Sociology of Work Organizations are listed on the TESU website. I don't know if they didn't slot that in because of the 7 year rule, or if you've spoken to them about it already.
 Thanks,
They wrote to me that none of the courses currently in Other can be moved into the area because I maxed out on the age limit for older courses.

I think it all depends on who is doing the evaluation.  One day adviser gave me 96 credits, the next day other one gave me 100 credits with the same evalu.  Go figure.

Yes, you can only have 9cr of coursework older than 7yrs in the AOS.  You obviously have WAY more than that, but you still need at least 9cr of new coursework in there.
Thanks,
I want to avoid taking accounting in AOS.  I am not good at it.  
Is there anything else I can take with my current eval.  The easier than better.
I look at BSBA Wiki and they have Project Management from Sophia.  Will that do to complete those 2 credits?

You need 12cr of UL in the AOS, leaving 6cr of LL.  This course is LL, so if you need UL credits, then it won't work (I can't remember and don't want to look at the eval again, sorry).

Since you have credits in all 4 areas, you might have to ask them to move some things around.  IIRC, you had a LL accounting course in the AOS already, so you're good with accounting.  You're taking FIN-334 and MAR-310, so that's all 3 areas.  You're good to take whatever you want now.

I just got approval from TESU for Project Management, Sophia.  My degree plan is completed.  
Now I have 4 SDC and 1 Sophia course left; March Term Capstone.  
If everything goes according to plan I will shoot for September Graduation.
Completed:
TESU - BSBA General Management (2021)
TESU - ASNSM Computer Science (2021)

IT Certificates:
A+, N+, S+, AWS Cloud Pract
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BSBA GM -TESU help with degree plan - by dodek101 - 10-13-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: BSBA GM -TESU help with degree plan - by dodek101 - 01-06-2021, 12:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 850 4 hours ago
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,410 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,189 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 364 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 283 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
Big Grin Considering TESU - Bachelors ASAP bustinjon 16 3,641 08-30-2026, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,500 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Completing TESU History BA Wayne195 1 559 06-25-2026, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 650 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,476 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)