01-06-2021, 10:33 PM
(01-06-2021, 10:19 PM)Calstar Wrote: I’m a paid Sophia student now, & have received all badges thus far by asking in a chat for them to be added manually,. However, I did use an alternate email 3 years ago to Phoenix.Sophia.org for the free 1 credit courses. (Had no idea they’d eventually be so affordable & was just a accruing what I could from various links.)
I’m not sure if anyone else may find themselves in this same awkward & unforeseen situation as well, but they said they’d add the badges to that account & my current account wouldn’t be in jeopardy to login to that old account to accept them.
Didn’t matter on ACE, but much more complicated via acclaim, I hope this helps. Credits are credits, lol!
You can put multiple emails on your Acclaim account so that this is not an issue.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)