06-17-2008, 06:34 AM
Your quick responces don't give me time to back out. My family and friends will think I'm nuts. I just want to get test past that easily flow together. I think if I set a realistic pace. I could work on it over the summer and not stress.
I really think I am hooked on testing. THe study part is not fun, But the 3 -6 credit part in a 1- 2 hour test is great. I love walking out of a CLEP test knowing I passed. I am usually prone to singing or humming quietly on my way out.
I really think I am hooked on testing. THe study part is not fun, But the 3 -6 credit part in a 1- 2 hour test is great. I love walking out of a CLEP test knowing I passed. I am usually prone to singing or humming quietly on my way out.
Linda
Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible St Francis of Assisi
Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC
AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC Dec '12
Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible St Francis of Assisi
Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC
AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC Dec '12


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)