Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Computer Science 304: Network System Design HELP!
#5
(01-25-2021, 05:25 PM)rachel83az Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 05:17 PM)BrianFallon Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 04:38 PM)LevelUP Wrote: I went through this course, took the exam, passed so far though I'm lost on doing the assignment.

Been too long since I took this course, I forgot most of everything.

1.  I'm blank on answering the questions.
2.  Drawing out 3 floors for the network?  I use software for this, draw on paper?  Again lost.

I'm not a networking person.

You can see the full assignment here even if you are not a member:
https://study.com/academy/lesson/network...twork.html

I only need like a 45% to pass, any help appreciated.


Is sharing the exact assignment as a screenshot and requesting help in line with SDC’s Academic Integrity policy?


Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net

The assignment is the same for everyone. I see no issues with asking for help so long as people don't give precise answers. Like "the answers to question 1 can be found in the videos in chapter X."


From SDC, the following is an infraction:

“Outside collaborations: Completing coursework with unauthorized aid of any kind.”

Does the course authorize a student to screenshot the assignment and request help from others?

https://study.com/academy/popular/studyc...olicy.html


Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Computer Science 304: Network System Design HELP! - by BrianFallon - 01-25-2021, 05:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2026 Saylor CS302 Software Engineering and CS402 Computer Communications and Networks animuscerebri 6 2,354 02-13-2026, 04:39 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
Information New Sophia Course - Computer Applications (1 Credit LL) Ares 2 1,780 12-01-2025, 10:27 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Westcott Adding RA Computer Science Courses Jonathan Whatley 9 5,348 09-22-2025, 09:29 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  I plan to apply for a master's degree in Computer Science in the US Thermor1993 3 2,553 11-27-2024, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  SDC CS306 Computer architecture experience hsufeng 9 5,244 08-07-2024, 02:48 AM
Last Post: legenwait4itdary
  TESU BA Computer Science - SDC credits newdegree 4 2,891 07-15-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Searching for Fire Science Credits CGaboury 8 4,496 06-01-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  SDC: Computer Science 105: Introduction to Operating Systems legenwait4itdary 12 5,295 05-29-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: legenwait4itdary
Question Speedrunning SDC Data Structures and Computer Architecture advice? Randyb100 15 5,978 04-09-2024, 06:36 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Review: Coursera Google UX Design Certificate nyjosh 4 8,795 02-26-2024, 04:30 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)