Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question for folks with Sophia courses missing from Acclaim transcripts
#34
(01-27-2021, 10:28 PM)Seagull Wrote: All the sophia badges just populated my acclaim dashboard. I think only 2 are still missing.

How many of you will take all the courses available on sophia if have some membership remaining?

Is it a waste of time or it is worth it since it will be stored on acclaim and transfer for free?

I do not need them as I am very close to graduating. But I like the sophia courses.
90% of the courses I took on sophia were for fun/personal enrichment. I think only a couple transferred to my current degree program.

I may take a few more after I graduate for continued growth.
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MNomadic's post:
  • rachel83az
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for folks with Sophia courses missing from Acclaim transcripts - by MNomadic - 01-27-2021, 11:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meta Courses Renewed Mint Berry Crunch 0 105 Yesterday, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,481 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 924 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Question re certain topics and StraighterLine DNA course daydream 9 1,319 07-11-2026, 10:20 PM
Last Post: daydream
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,352 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,214 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 832 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,459 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,467 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,313 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)