06-19-2008, 03:21 PM
gcalvin Wrote:No, Brian, I'm not saying that IC is unethical. I'm saying that posting specific questions seen on exams is clearly in violation of ethics policies. I'm sorry if I haven't been clear about that. Do you disagree?
-Gary-
[COLOR="Navy"]Disagree - No.
That being said I have never seen it, or as a moderator it has never been reported to me either. If you (or any member) has any documented proofand evidence to support same - send it to me via a PM.[/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!
Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here ---> http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!
Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here ---> http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)