02-24-2021, 01:27 PM
(02-24-2021, 12:38 PM)Turkish Wrote:I agree, I think so too. But if one has proof of course completion in February and sent the non ACE transcripts in, they should honor it once the badges are available in the middle of March. I am saving all the paper trail and communications between TESU, course institution and Acclaim. This way I can prove when course was taken. Some have said they will honor it.(02-24-2021, 01:42 AM)al329 Wrote: Acclaim Transcript sent on 2 Feb... email from TESU that they received them on the 8th.. still waiting ….
I think a month to add credits is a little much.... I really hope they do something to streamline to process.
I'm wondering if they've realized that there would be a bunch of people sending in a ton of ACE transcripts before the March 1st deadline and decided not to process anything until after the deadline passes. That would avoid having to add each transcript as it comes in, they'd only need to look at the one closest to March 1st. That could explain why we're all seeing these delays. I also got a confirmation at the beginning of Feb and it still hasn't been applied and I've got enough RA credit to avoid the March 1st cutoff.

![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)