Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fundraising for Non-Profits
#1
I'm considering taking Fundraising for Nonprofits as one of my AOS classes for my BSBA Finance degree. Has anyone taken this? I'm in commercial real estate and have to raise capital from investors on a regular basis. I'm thinking there may be some applicable stuff to learn instead of taking International Finance or Risk Management.

Any insight on the course would be great!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fundraising for Non-Profits - by bigrivergroup - 03-05-2021, 03:07 PM
RE: Fundraising for Non-Profits - by P226mem - 03-05-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: Fundraising for Non-Profits - by bjcheung77 - 03-05-2021, 03:20 PM
RE: Fundraising for Non-Profits - by ss20ts - 03-05-2021, 03:35 PM
RE: Fundraising for Non-Profits - by SweetSecret - 03-08-2021, 02:47 AM
RE: Fundraising for Non-Profits - by dfrecore - 03-08-2021, 12:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)