06-21-2008, 06:19 PM
I didnt read all 8 pages of this post but I thought i would throw in my 2 cents for what its worth and I dont plan to repost 40 times and turn this into a "whos right" forum.
I dont find anything about the test taking sections to be unethical.
I have not found any direct questions taken from actual test in the section and Im sure if they were in there the mods would delete them because obviously we dont want to jeopardize the network we have here.
Everything I have read on here has been generalized and I find it no different from a REA book, Pass your class book or spark chart.
They all have topics, definitions and key subjects. Same thing your local college will give you before the final exam or a syallabus when starting the class. (if your lucky)
On a side note i would have to say im a little concerned with your level of understanding and concern with the forum...:confused: Maybe its just me or the way Im processing info right now....
Correct me if im wrong though, didnt I read a post saying that you finished your degree after using these forums?
I dont find anything about the test taking sections to be unethical.
I have not found any direct questions taken from actual test in the section and Im sure if they were in there the mods would delete them because obviously we dont want to jeopardize the network we have here.
Everything I have read on here has been generalized and I find it no different from a REA book, Pass your class book or spark chart.
They all have topics, definitions and key subjects. Same thing your local college will give you before the final exam or a syallabus when starting the class. (if your lucky)
On a side note i would have to say im a little concerned with your level of understanding and concern with the forum...:confused: Maybe its just me or the way Im processing info right now....
Correct me if im wrong though, didnt I read a post saying that you finished your degree after using these forums?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)