Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Limbo UMPI - Course Recommendations maybe second degree?
#18
Yes, as soon as I received my evaluation I will start knocking some of the classes I have left on either study.com and Sophia. I will make sure I have the 10 courses left at UMPI.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Limbo UMPI - Course Recommendations maybe second degree? - by Luiscastaneda25 - 03-10-2021, 02:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for guidance for UMPI acesup_11 7 505 09-27-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: acesup_11
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,377 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,112 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 268 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 3 786 08-30-2026, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Should I take some Study.com courses before applying to UMPI for BA in Psych? Ariadne 3 968 07-30-2026, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,490 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  UMPI BLS + Accounting Minor — What Other Minors Can I Add with My Transfer Credits? [email protected] 7 3,221 06-26-2026, 10:12 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 639 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  UMPI BLS Update and help needed Federicojavier 1 701 06-12-2026, 07:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)