03-15-2021, 12:33 AM
dodek101 Wrote:Thanks for your advice. With BUS-421 I will have 18 credits. I thought of taking A+ and N+ certificates. After I get my degree conferred and later if I decided to go for CS can I do those 30 credits remaining through ACE or it needs to be taken in TESU due to policy change?
Yes, the policy change does not affect you and no - as per my message above, you must take the Capstone from TESU for 3 credits, the remainder of your 27 credits will be all Computer Science & Math practically all from Study.com courses. So, technically, if you wanted to add another ASNSM Math to that ASNSM of yours, since it's free and no other courses needed... you can do so! You have all the residency credits required, just pay the capstone cost and graduation cost again, you get another BACS/BALS SS and ASNSM Math!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)