Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Limbo UMPI - Course Recommendations maybe second degree?
#26
(03-16-2021, 08:54 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Wow, Those lower level courses came in as upper level at UMPI?  That's amazing!

I know I was very surprised!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Limbo UMPI - Course Recommendations maybe second degree? - by cmilstead9 - 03-17-2021, 08:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 915 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Looking for guidance for UMPI acesup_11 6 679 09-27-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: acesup_11
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,462 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,315 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 310 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Should I take some Study.com courses before applying to UMPI for BA in Psych? Ariadne 3 1,035 07-30-2026, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,537 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  UMPI BLS + Accounting Minor — What Other Minors Can I Add with My Transfer Credits? [email protected] 7 3,307 06-26-2026, 10:12 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 695 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  UMPI BLS Update and help needed Federicojavier 1 766 06-12-2026, 07:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)