03-18-2021, 05:50 PM
Below is what I typed in this thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid332766
It's just me, if there is no additional work involved for the AA or AS at COSC beyond that of the Bachelors, I think having a secondary AA or AS (if there is a concentration) would be beneficial to just having the BOG AAS. I highly think that the Bachelors will have sufficient surplus of credits to be used for the second AA/AS anyways, and if there is no extra cost, energy, time involved, I would do it...
It's just me, if there is no additional work involved for the AA or AS at COSC beyond that of the Bachelors, I think having a secondary AA or AS (if there is a concentration) would be beneficial to just having the BOG AAS. I highly think that the Bachelors will have sufficient surplus of credits to be used for the second AA/AS anyways, and if there is no extra cost, energy, time involved, I would do it...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)