Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead
#2
The one good thing about WGU is that you don't have to hunt all over for your courses if you don't want to. You can just take theirs. You can also review their program and see what courses transfer from Sophia, StraighterLine, and Study.com if you want. You could complete more courses and transfer them in, but it's 100% up to you. Have you looked at anyone else's program? If you found one you really like, I find it's usually best to stick with a program you enjoy than keep looking around.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • sirius
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by sirius - 03-22-2021, 03:43 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by ss20ts - 03-22-2021, 04:01 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by sirius - 03-22-2021, 10:50 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by rachel83az - 03-22-2021, 04:02 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by bjcheung77 - 03-22-2021, 04:17 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by dfrecore - 03-22-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by MNomadic - 03-22-2021, 11:56 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by sirius - 03-23-2021, 08:15 AM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by MNomadic - 03-23-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by rachel83az - 03-23-2021, 11:17 AM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by sirius - 03-23-2021, 01:35 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by dfrecore - 03-23-2021, 02:08 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by MNomadic - 03-23-2021, 05:23 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by nemokg - 03-30-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by sirius - 03-30-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by rachel83az - 03-30-2021, 03:11 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by sirius - 03-30-2021, 03:20 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by bluebooger - 03-30-2021, 11:57 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by sirius - 03-31-2021, 08:52 AM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by MNomadic - 03-31-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by MNomadic - 03-30-2021, 08:49 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by sirius - 03-30-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by sirius - 03-31-2021, 12:28 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by MNomadic - 03-31-2021, 12:46 PM
RE: [WGU] Should I Just Go Ahead - by sirius - 03-31-2021, 02:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Planning Ahead Florida_Gal 12 3,448 11-20-2023, 09:02 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)