Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pierpont BOG AAS Update (Re: Transcripts)
(03-23-2021, 02:02 PM)ctcarl Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 12:59 PM)Suspiria Wrote: I've been in the process of getting my transcripts sent to Pierpont for the BOG AAS. I sent my final transcript over a week ago and a few days later I couldn't log in to ROAR. According to the help desk, they deactivated my account because I haven't been enrolled.

Has anyone else had this happen?

As Rachel points out, you may have missed (as I originally did) that page three of your enrollment letter (a redacted sample is attached) lists your obligations as they relate to your enrollment.

While I don't think that they require the MMR Proof of Immuniziation, I suspect that if they don't get your high school transcript, they will rescind your provisional enrollment as spelled out in the letter.

Purging inactive student accounts is a constant nightmare for any college, so my guess is they do it sooner rather than later at Pierpont.
Thanks for the info. Where did you send your high school transcript to? Did you receive a form in your Pierpont email to attach it to?

I see in my paper letter it says to send a high school transcript and a Board of Governor's application. I didn't know where to send these and I didn't get anything in my email. When I contacted Nancy Parks, there may have been a miscommunication because she told me to disregard that and send in all college transcripts so she could do a degree audit. 

I hope I can reinstate my account and continue the process.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pierpont BOG AAS Update - by bjcheung77 - 08-17-2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Pierpont BOG AAS Update - by DeanLewis - 08-18-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Pierpont BOG AAS Update - by ctcarl - 08-18-2020, 10:07 AM
RE: Pierpont BOG AAS Update (Re: Transcripts) - by Seagull - 11-07-2020, 07:05 AM
RE: Pierpont BOG AAS Update (Re: Transcripts) - by Seagull - 02-05-2021, 09:23 AM
RE: Pierpont BOG AAS Update (Re: Transcripts) - by Suspiria - 03-23-2021, 05:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone gotten a second associate after Pierpont CTC AAS? Skirtlet 12 5,614 08-01-2026, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Pierpont CTC Accreditation Issue Resolved, Notice Removed Jonathan Whatley 6 1,319 07-30-2026, 05:54 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Possible Pierpont BOG Alternative? EWVCC Captainrekt000 28 17,351 02-07-2026, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Pierpont AAS Questions homeschoolmom1 11 5,929 10-18-2025, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  AAS options post-Pierpont soulking 49 24,948 06-20-2025, 12:34 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Pierpont transfer-in question raekwon 10 7,750 05-24-2025, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Bee_bowling360
  Sophia to Pierpont The need 2 learn 48 28,543 03-05-2025, 09:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  No one at Pierpont is responding - sadly any4yeardegree 48 21,209 02-19-2025, 11:35 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Pierpont Contacts - Please Do Not Spam Them tensen 22 19,026 01-23-2025, 02:51 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Google Certs: PM. Unix, Data Analytics for Pierpont Credit ande 1 2,521 01-13-2025, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Otherdad

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)