Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which provider? English & Math
#3
(03-24-2021, 01:53 PM)Lewis.Yim Wrote: My friend can't access a CLEP testing center at the moment.
They're looking for recommendations to get the following:
They are going for the ASNSM Math at TESU and missing a few credits.

English Comp I & II - 6 Credits 
Calculus I - 3 Credits

Does the new Study.com English Comp courses come through as English Composition I & II?
I know the older English 104 and 105 doesn't transfer, does the new English 204 and 205 work?
Is Calculus I at Study.com better or at StraighterLine or somewhere else?

The Sophia English courses are no walk in the park.  They require several papers each (I think 7 in the first English when we quit and decided to CLEP.)  Other people on this board have written stories about the extended time Sophia takes grading papers, and the unfair guidelines used to grade the papers. I would wait if you could until more centers open since the virus numbers are going down.  Hopefully, things will be fully open by the summer break at least.  Our testing center is also currently closed, and I am traveling to another state just to take CLEP exams.  To me certain exams are definitely worth the wait.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which provider? English & Math - by Lewis.Yim - 03-24-2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by Dorothy44 - 03-24-2021, 02:53 PM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by ss20ts - 03-24-2021, 03:08 PM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by Dorothy44 - 03-24-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by ctcarl - 03-25-2021, 05:51 AM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by dfrecore - 03-25-2021, 08:53 AM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by Dorothy44 - 03-25-2021, 05:08 PM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by LevelUP - 03-25-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by mweichert - 03-26-2021, 10:37 AM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by dfrecore - 03-27-2021, 05:32 PM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by Zardoz - 03-29-2021, 04:13 AM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by dfrecore - 03-29-2021, 10:08 AM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by NC Coach - 04-03-2021, 09:18 AM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by ctcarl - 04-04-2021, 09:26 AM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by NC Coach - 04-04-2021, 09:33 AM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by dfrecore - 04-28-2021, 01:50 PM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by dfrecore - 04-04-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by NC Coach - 04-04-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by nemokg - 04-15-2021, 03:42 PM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by nemokg - 04-27-2021, 10:29 AM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by dfrecore - 04-27-2021, 04:15 PM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by LevelUP - 04-27-2021, 05:06 PM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by TINASAM - 04-27-2021, 05:48 PM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by Cofffeee - 04-27-2021, 06:20 PM
RE: Which provider? English & Math - by dfrecore - 04-27-2021, 07:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone take already StC English 205 Composition? pluggingalong 0 1,170 08-08-2025, 07:41 AM
Last Post: pluggingalong
  SL English Composition 1 homeschoolmom1 1 1,315 08-06-2025, 09:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com English Comp II Info MrBossmanJr 35 18,790 07-27-2025, 05:40 PM
Last Post: pluggingalong
  English 2 Mike25mg 2 1,187 07-13-2025, 10:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com or Sophia or Straighterline for English Comp I VanillaBean 8 5,044 06-25-2025, 05:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Alternatives to English Composition 2 FungiTao 4 2,854 06-09-2025, 10:04 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Straighterline English Comp II Armadillo1 4 3,615 03-09-2025, 11:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  English Composition I Sophia Touchstones homeschoolmom1 11 6,628 03-02-2025, 05:29 PM
Last Post: somethingdudesomething
  Sophia.org vs Study.com - English I & II bjcheung77 8 13,439 01-01-2025, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Harrynguyen
  English Composition II Vin 19 9,680 11-19-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Harrynguyen

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)