Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking to finish my degree - advice needed
#1
Hello everyone!  I could use some feedback.

Back in 2010, I started a BA in Sociology degree with TESU.  They accepted the credits I earned from a vocational school and when I dropped out, I had about 88 credit hours.  However, I did not have my transcripts from two community colleges (about 9hrs) sent over when I enrolled. I am trying to finish getting my degree and am trying to decide on whether or not I should continue at TESU or move over to Excelsior. I also have a continuing education certificate from a local univesity but I don't know if I could apply that to my degree. 

******

Vocational School - (transferred to TESU)
K101 Electronics I 2.67
K102 Computer Technology I 2.67
K102L Computer Technology I Lab 1.33
M101T Electronics Math 3.33
E101T Communications I 3.33
K101L Electronics I Lab 1.33
K111 Computer Technology II 2.67
K111L Computer Technology II Lab 1.33
K110 Electronic Fundamentals II 2.67
K110L Electronics Lab 1.33
E104 Technical Writing 3.33
K120 Semiconductor Electronics 5.33
K120L Electronics Lab 2.67
K230 Digital Electronics 5.33
K230L Electronics Lab 2.67
K231 Introduction to Programming 3.33
E211T Technology and Society 3.33
K240 Computer Systems 5.33
K240L Computer Lab 2.67
G201 Psychology 3.33
K250 Communications Technology 5.33
K250L Electronics Lab 2.67

TESU
ENC 101 English Composition I 3.00
SOC 101 Introduction to Sociology  3.00
BIO 208 The Science of Nutrition  3.00
ENC 102 English Composition II  3.00
SOS 110 Living in the Information Age 3.00
SOS 150 Self-Assmnt & Career Exploration  3.00
HEA 305 Women's Health  3.00


Community College
PSYC 100 Introduction to Psychology 3.00
COIN 060 HTML Publishing on the WWW 3.00
WMN 005 Women's Studies 3.00

*****

I have a couple of questions about this:
1) Should I continue at TESU?  If so, would they take my community college credits and any CLEP/outside tests that I may have? 
2) If not TESU, should I go to Excelsior?
3) If EC, would a BA in Liberal Studies be my best bet?  Or should I try for the BS in either Psych or Social Sciences?

Any feedback would be appreciated! Thank you. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking to finish my degree - advice needed - by busybee45 - 03-24-2021, 11:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 892 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Advice needed - Tier 1 Masters or Doc irvineboy 8 820 09-26-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,443 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,253 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 384 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 301 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,519 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Time to finish my bachelors RejuvenationOclock 3 909 07-01-2026, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 675 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  UMPI BLS Update and help needed Federicojavier 1 739 06-12-2026, 07:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)